The Only Official London City Airport Valet Meet and Greet Parking
- Perfect for business travellers
- The only offical Valet service at London City Airport
- Quick, easy and convenient
- Meet us in the Main stay and we park your car for you.
London City Ariport, City Aviation House, Royal Docks, London, E16 2PB
Directions for Official On-Site Parking:
Please refer to below map for the latest information:
When driving to London City Airport, we recommend taking the junction 30 off the M25 and continuing the journey to the airport on the A13.
- For London City Airport Official Valet bookings please enter via the Main stay car park. Upon arrival at the car park barriers you will automatically receive a ticket with your booking reference and plate number printed on it
- If you do not receive a ticket automatically, please press the buzzer for assistance, you will need your booking number and VRN for reference
- Once issued with your ticket, please keep it safe as you will require the same ticket to exit the car park
- Once you have entered the Main stay car park, please park at our clearly allocated and branded London City Airport Official Valet bays where a member of staff will be waiting for you
- It will take a few minutes for our staff to check your vehicle, provide you with a confirmation coupon and take your keys for repositioning the vehicle
- If you feel you are running earlier or later than your allotted time, please call our dedicated London City Airport Official Valet staff on: +44 (0) 7890 892977
- The ticket you received upon entry to the car park must be used to exit
- If your number plate and booking reference did not print correctly on your ticket, before leaving please report to a member of the car parking team at the Airport Information Desk, in the terminal, before you exit the car park (the desk is open during airport opening hours)
- If you stay longer than your allotted time, you will be required to make an additional payment on exit to cover your overstay
- You must collect your keys and vehicle from the same bays you made your initial drop off, a member of staff will be waiting for you on your return
- Please ensure you have your confirmation coupon with you
Transfer to the terminal:
- The Valet bays are a very short walk away from the terminal, which should not take any longer than 3 minutes.
- The London City Airport car park is barrier controlled and features CCTV cameras
Latest and Earliest you can book:
- You must book your parking no later than 6 hours before you need to arrive and park
- The Early Booker Valet parking can be booked no later than 4 weeks before your arrival
Latest you can amend your booking:
- The latest you can amend or cancel a booking is 24 hours before your arrival time and date on your original booking
- For any parking bookings, regardless of the package, we will amend or fully refund your booking* if your plans get cancelled as a result of COVID-19. You can always reschedule or re-book without any penalty.
*Service available for bookings made before and up to 31st December 2022.
Minimum and Maximum Stay for Pre-Booking:
- The minimum stay for the Valet service 3 days, the maximum stay is 35 days (depending on the product)
Availability and Opening Times:
- Valet parking is available 365 days a year during airport operational hours. Earliest Valet Pick-ups:
- Mon-Sat: 07:00AM
- Sun: 13:00PM
Please note that on Bank Holidays the earliest time you can drop off your car is 07:30AM and for pick up is 9:30AM.
Collecting your Car outside Airport Opening Times:
- Should your flight is delayed/cancelled or diverted please contact us on 07890 892977 to arrange a different collection time/day.
Car & Trailer Restrictions:
- No motor homes, lorries, trailers or caravans are permitted even if multiple spaces are booked
Address: London City Airport, Royal Docks, London, E162PB
Phone: 0344 332 1237 (available only after 8am)
Customs Office: Open 6:40 am Mon-Sat
Entrance Height: 3.30 metres
Transfer Time: 3 minutes